Monday, February 23, 2009

Word Play

Misty shared this weblink to me a few days ago. Its a really cool site. It layouts words to form an artwork. I know for graphic designers out there like me or adobe illustrator users  or even photoshop users, this is a bit much easy to do. but this website made this task much easier by just letting you finish a "word cloud" by clicking. 


You can tell stories or things about you or just about anything. I tried using the lyrics of one of my favorite songs by The Killers, Mr. Brightside and came up with this...


Wordle: The Killers - Mr. Brightside

The website's tool lets you choose font types and color schemes for your word art. The webbie is called wordle. hmmm word + doodle = wordle?

go check it out, guys.

click click click!>> WORDLE

No comments:

Post a Comment