Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Burned Out"

its my second day here Boracay. I went here to do a shoot in Fairways for their marketing collaterals because they're redeveloping the resort. They have realllly nice villas here and I'm staying in one. =)

I took photos of the sunrise, the sunset, the hotel facilities, and a model named Nicole. She's so nice. I'll be posting some of the photos as soon as i get back to Manila.

After every layout, we ate our breakfasts, lunches and dinners in D'mall. I am soooo loving the food of
Aria and Cyma... very nice restaurants... I soooo love their foods.

and because I've been taking photos the whole day since I got here.... I am... so... BURNED OUT... literally... hahaha im suffering from the pain of sunburn. Stupid me forgot to buy sunblock.

will post photos soon... =)



note to anton: I'll post your photos as soon as i get back in manila. I miss you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment