Monday, February 16, 2009

Boracay Nights

Here are some photos during my nightouts in Boracay. Everyday, after working, we would hit the showers, dress up and party. As what JP Avendano told me, "you have to work hard... and play harder!"

Well I guess I'm missing a lot then.

Here are the photos... from being sober to being "half way there."

...and of course i'm not gonna post my "already there" photos. those pics are gonna stay in my Mikey's Hall of Shame. hehe

Photobucket

The Sambuca shot in Juice Bar that started it all..

Photobucket

in Hey Jude

Photobucket

after having Lani's surprise dinner party in Monaco Suites

Photobucket

prepping up before getting "lost"

Photobucket

"half way there" in Juice Bar"


Thanks Wan, Lani, JP, Char, Jaydee, Junee and of course Nicole, for making my stay in Boracay super FUN! hope to work with you guys again soon. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment