Monday, February 16, 2009

How I Spent My Valentines

A lot of guys are asking me how did I spend my Valentines. Ok, I'm so pathetic, I know. I went to a coffee shop, ordered a a grilled cheese sandwich and two frappes, sat down and watched Breakfast at Tiffany's in my iPod. The ending of the movie can still give me goosebumps. I was about to cry but then I realized I was in a public place. Ugh. Probably gonna do a DVD marathon if I'm gonna be free this week.

Photobucket


movies for me to watch (again):


Somewhere In Time

Affair To Remember

French Kiss

You've Got Mail


and other chick flicks...


Yeah, pathetic I know. But this is how i get my regular dose of romance... through movies. Who knows? I might end up drawing with pencils and charcoals again if I get depressed. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment